- What are the clinic hours?
M-F: 8am - 4:30pm
Saturday: 10am - 12pm
- What payment methods do you accept?
Cash, Cashier’s Check, and all major Credit Cards.
- Will you file a claim with my insurance company, or is that my responsibility?
Yes, we will file your claim.
- How are questions or emergencies handled after hours?
Dr. Liland or his staff handles emergencies or questions 24-hours per day. When Dr. Liland is out of town, another physician takes calls.
- Do you have a wheelchair to help me from my car to the office or vise versa?
- Where are you located? Do you have any other locations in the Metroplex?
This is our only location. We are located at:
- Is any of the staff bilingual or multilingual? If so, what language(s)?
- What is the age range of the patients that you see?
18 and up.
- Are you seeing new patients? How soon can I be seen?
We are accepting new patients. To schedule a consultation please call us at 214.692.6500 or schedule a consultation through our website
- Where should I park and is there a fee for parking?There is parking garage located off of Welborn. There is no fee for parking.
- What is your policy for releasing records?
We require a records request and two weeks notice.
- Do you charge for a no show?